Knowledge & Experience = SUCCESS I am a lifelong Kentuckian and feel privileged to have grown up in such a beautiful and diverse state. After 13 years of owning and operating a Bed and Breakfast in Historic Harrodsburg, I took my passion for serving others into the world of Real Estate sales, and provide exceptional client services with integrity and honesty. Areas of expertise include: Creative/unique marketing concepts, historic properties, staging, market analysis and negotiation.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 121 Rumsey CircleB Versailles, KY $310,000
- 225 Golf Club Drive Nicholasville, KY $1,250,000
- 882 Charwood Drive Lexington, KY $289,900
- 512 Maryland Avenue108 Lexington, KY $375,000
- 2529 Knightsbridge Lane Lexington, KY $99,500
- 633 Dardanlles Drive Lexington, KY $279,000
- 4509 Largo Lane Lexington, KY $299,900
- 685 Dry Creek Road Clearfield, KY $149,500
- 180 Southern Drive Perryville, KY $145,000
- 465 Bluebank Road Morehead, KY $99,700
- 1002 Elmendorf Drive Lexington, KY $235,000
- 1205 Bethel Road Nicholasville, KY $339,900
- 2517 Langstane Lane Lexington, KY $199,000
- 924 Piedmont Street Morehead, KY $199,900
- 3346 Mantilla Drive Lexington, KY $369,900
- 2520 Sungale Court Lexington, KY $459,900
- 1005 Della Drive Lexington, KY $210,000
- 6080 Bullfork Road Morehead, KY $146,500
- 4324 Calais Place Lexington, KY $320,000
- 421 Redding Road32 Lexington, KY $112,500
Search 7,431 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Kansas City, MO Postal Code 64154, MO School District School District, County, MO Listing Service Area Area, MO Address 123 Main St, Kansas City, MO Street Main St, Kansas City, MO Listing ID #123456
My Sold Listings
Here is a list of properties that I have sold.
Activity in lexington
Travelling the Bluegrass
Client TestimonialsDonna Kirk gave our family her full attention. She is knowledgeable of the local market and understood well our unique needs. I highly recommend her to the Central Kentucky community. B. RICHARDSON - DANVILLE
Donna Kirk takes her responsibilities in selling homes very seriously. She goes the extra mile in many ways to make the process smooth for all concerned. I would recommend her to any of my family or friends who are planning to sell or purchase real estate. K. KIRK LEXINGTON - KY.
After working with several agencies, we turned to Donna who invested in the technology needed to get our house sold. She's proactive and doesn't just wait for buyers to come her way. B. RICHARDSON - DANVILLE KY
Donna Kirk agreed to terms and made only occasional contact with no pressure waiting until we were ready. Donna understood and seemed to appreciate our 95 yo home while being realistic stating it would take a very specific buyer to get the value. This was absolutely true and we found that exact buyer in only 4 days in large part because of professional marketing! P. CALLAHAN AND A.MILLER/LEXINGTON - KY