Knowledge & Experience = SUCCESS I am a lifelong Kentuckian and feel privileged to have grown up in such a beautiful and diverse state. After 13 years of owning and operating a Bed and Breakfast in Historic Harrodsburg, I took my passion for serving others into the world of Real Estate sales, and provide exceptional client services with integrity and honesty. Areas of expertise include: Creative/unique marketing concepts, historic properties, staging, market analysis and negotiation.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 2321 Leestown Road Frankfort, KY $165,000
- 253 W Showalter Drive Georgetown, KY $259,000
- 676 Lucille Drive Lexington, KY $210,900
- 186 The Masters Georgetown, KY $315,000
- 4489 Turtle Creek Way Lexington, KY $314,500
- 450 Eldridge Lane Morehead, KY $395,000
- 802 Janet Street Versailles, KY $187,900
- 470 Parker Memorial Drive Olive Hill, KY $133,900
- 1245 Sugar Creek Pike Nicholasville, KY $214,900
- 248 Clover Valley Drive Lexington, KY $182,900
- 2760 Burnt Mill Road Lexington, KY $237,000
- 882 Charwood Drive Lexington, KY $269,900
- 848 Pinkney Drive Lexington, KY $229,000
- 3635 Leisure Creek Court Lexington, KY $119,900
- 3001 Dunnston Lane Lexington, KY $1,895
- 280 Sarah Blake Lane Versailles, KY $1,364,000
- 101 Windsor Way Nicholasville, KY $185,000
- 1206 Slashes Road Lexington, KY $369,000
- 122 Ransom Avenue Lexington, KY $310,000
- 1818 Barwick Drive Lexington, KY $330,000
Search 8,540 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Kansas City, MO Postal Code 64154, MO School District School District, County, MO Listing Service Area Area, MO Address 123 Main St, Kansas City, MO Street Main St, Kansas City, MO Listing ID #123456
My Sold Listings
Here is a list of properties that I have sold.
Activity in lexington
Travelling the Bluegrass
Client TestimonialsDonna Kirk gave our family her full attention. She is knowledgeable of the local market and understood well our unique needs. I highly recommend her to the Central Kentucky community. B. RICHARDSON - DANVILLE
Donna Kirk takes her responsibilities in selling homes very seriously. She goes the extra mile in many ways to make the process smooth for all concerned. I would recommend her to any of my family or friends who are planning to sell or purchase real estate. K. KIRK LEXINGTON - KY.
After working with several agencies, we turned to Donna who invested in the technology needed to get our house sold. She's proactive and doesn't just wait for buyers to come her way. B. RICHARDSON - DANVILLE KY
Donna Kirk agreed to terms and made only occasional contact with no pressure waiting until we were ready. Donna understood and seemed to appreciate our 95 yo home while being realistic stating it would take a very specific buyer to get the value. This was absolutely true and we found that exact buyer in only 4 days in large part because of professional marketing! P. CALLAHAN AND A.MILLER/LEXINGTON - KY